Thursday 11 December 2014

Where I am In My Leadership Journey

I think I am on my way of being a good leader! I used to be completely afraid to express how i truly felt and to stand alone. I would always get walked all over because I wasn't brave enough to stand up for myself and it hurt because I knew that this is not who I am and i just couldn't find the courage to stand up and be who i wanted. I was scared of getting judged by my family, friends, by everyone. But this class has helped me find my voice and taught me to be stronger. This class has changed me and its made me who i am today and i am so thankful for that. I've had so many great experiences in this class that i think have really impacted me. Especially the family that we sponsored. When we went to give them the presents the look on her face was undescribable! She was so thankful and appreciative to us and that made my heart melt. It was an incredible feeling knowing that doing such small deeds can really change someones life. I love giving back to my community and helping others it makes me feel so good to help someone in need. This class has made me open minded and a good leader and i hope to develop even more amazing leadership skills by the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment