Wednesday 12 November 2014

Interim Report

This semester I think I've really built my confidence, I talk and participate a lot more and I'm not as shy as I was at the beginning. I think my work habits are good. I listen and give my full attention when others are speaking and I respect and treat everyone equally. I bring a positive attitude everyday and I come to class ready to learn about all the possibilities and new opportunities. Such as the food drive coming up, which I'm really looking forward to! I think it's going to be a great experience. I'm really enjoying this class because there are many amazing volunteer opportunities, fieldtrips and presentations. I've learnt so much from this class and I hope to continue and get involved and help in the community.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the program is serving you Mansi and I would agree that you are starting to find you voice. Do you have your Hero project in a format that can be posted? I would love to have access to it again. The food drive and family sponsorship is always a rewarding experience and its nice to hear that you are excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you working so hard on this course. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doing a great job Mansi and you really are getting out of your comfort zone and talking more. Your leadership skills have into over a lot. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete