Monday 20 January 2014

Semester End Post

I have had a good semester. Some things I have done well in this semester are bringing my p.e strip and participating all the time without making excuses. I have improved quite a bit in my fitness level compared to the beginning of the year. For example, the beep test. On the first one i got 5. I think its because I hadn't eaten that morning and I wasn't feeling well either. On the one after that, I got 7.6. I really liked the musical chairs circuit on the fitness day and hope to do it more often. The pond run was ok. I didn't hate it but i didn't love it either, the beep test is a good test because it tells me if I improved or got weaker/lazier. I think I deserve an A because I keep a positive attitude and try my best all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback on the fitness day ideas Mansi, I'll take that into consideration. Congrats on your improvement in your beep test. Do you think that it is actually measuring an improvement to your fitness or is there more at play here? Motivation, mental toughness, diet? To have a significant improvement to your fitness suggests that you must be working on it outside of class. Is this the case? IMO an "A" student needs to be engaging in vigorous activity every day and reflecting on their active lifestyle in their blog. This is far more than just 'bringing strip and participating'. Please elaborate on this in future posts. All the best in semester 2.

    ReplyDelete